Thursday, December 8, 2011

Great Online Store: Beehive Style

Beehive Style has a ton of jewelry, accessories, home goods etc that would be awesome gifts for the holidays or for any other birthday or whatever coming up.

Here are my picks:

$50 Stainless steel and zebrawood cuff
Industrial and cold steel but warmed up by the natural wood.
The wood has such great colors and pattern, too.

$155 Eco Throw Organic
Ahh, this looks cozy. Throws are never thick enough for me. I want to nest in them.



$24 Soy candle Kvitt
Candles are usually gifts for people you don't know that well, but one of my favorite gifts from a close friend was a giant candle I got years ago. If they are fancy and smell good, they are awesome. Plus this one has a pretty design.

$32 XV leather wallet
It's nice to have a little pouch that can hold your most important cards, cash, and cell phone. Then you can just grab it and go out with that as a clutch.

$100 Spot ring
You know I am a sucker for stingray. This one comes in a lot of colors so you can choose your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest