Monday, December 5, 2011

Rings I love

While looking for more awesome cocktail rings for myself, I found these 3 that I really love.
The diamond one is wayyyy too expensive, but so awesome.

$15,000 Art Deco 1.86 ct diamond ring
The center stone is almost 2 carats, and the surrounding diamonds are even more.
I love the design of this one and the details in the setting.

$989 Ruby and seed pearl rose gold ring
This 1930s art nouveau ring is so warm looking and sweet.

$495 Chrysoprase ring
This ring is Edwardian and has two large chrysoprase ovals and seed pearls down the middle. Doesn't it look like bug eyes? I love the color of chrysoprase and if this is still available and I get a bonus at the end of the year, it will be mine.
It's so hard to set two stones side by side and have it look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest